Full CV available upon request.
- Ph.D. in Astronomy: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH. August 2018 – present
- B.S. in Physics: Furman University, Greenville, SC. August 2014 – May 2018. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Case Western Reserve University Astronomy Department: Cleveland, OH. August 2018 – present.
- Furman University Admission Department: Greenville, SC. August 2017 – May 2018.
- Furman University Physics Department: Greenville, SC. August 2015 – May 2018.
- Art of Problem Solving: On-line. August 2015 – February 2016.
- Varsity Tutors: Atlanta, GA. May 2015 – December 2016.
- Case Western Reserve University Astronomy Department: Teaching assistant for ASTR-101 The Sun and Its Planets, ASTR-105 Introduction to Einstein’s Universe, and ASTR-221 Stars & Planets. August 2018 – present.
- Furman University Physics Department: Tutor for PHY-111 General Physics I and PHY-112 General Physics II. August 2015 – May 2018.
- Art of Problem Solving: Grader for multiple mathematics classes, including but not limited to: Introduction to Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Introduction to Number Theory, AMC10, and AMC12. August 2015 – February 2016.
- Varsity Tutors: Tutor for astronomy, physics, multiple mathematics subjects, biology, and chemistry. May 2015 – December 2016.
- STEM Middle School Tutors: Tutor for local Greenville middle schools. August 2014 – December 2014.
- Case Western Reserve University: Research student to Professor J. Christopher Mihos. Currently working on analysis of Messier 101, primarily investigating extragalactic HII regions. May 2019 – present.
- Indiana University REU Program: Worked with Dr. Liese van Zee on Ionized Gas Kinematics of Nearby, Low-Mass Galaxies. Responsible for the data analysis of eighteen galaxies’ spectra. Paper in manuscript form. May 2017 – July 2017.
Presentations and Conferences
- As Organism, documentary by BrainDagger Films, to be released in 2021.
- Searching for Extragalactic Star Formation in the M101 Group: Presented via iPoster 237th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society, “virtually everywhere,” January 2021.
- Public Astronomy Lecture Series: Zoom presentations, May 2020-present.
- International Observe the Moon Night: Presented at Andover Public Library, Andover, OH, October 2019.
- Women in Space: Presented at Andover Public Library, Andover, OH, August 2019.
- Apollo 11 Mission & Space Travel: Presented at Andover Public Library, Andover, OH, July 2019.
- Imaging of Messier and Deep Sky Objects: Presented at Furman Engaged in April 2018.
- Ionized Gas Kinematics of Nearby, Low-Mass Galaxies: Presented at SoCon Undergraduate Research Forum at Wofford College, October 2017. Presented at 231st Meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Washington, D.C., January 2018. Presented at Furman Engaged, April 2018.
- Space and Culture: Inextricably Linked: TEDxFurmanU, February 2016.